Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Replacement Filter for ICS-TO Double Chlorine Filter
Item Number: ICS-TOK
Water Treatment Filter For;
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Two different activated carbon filters remove the most taste and odor problems possible
- NOT for Hydrogen Sulfide / Rotten Egg Odor, use ICS-H instead
Double Chlorine Water Filter Replacement Kit
The Cascadian ICS-TOK Double Chlorine Water Filter Replacement Kit is for our best chlorine water filter system. It has 2 high capacity taste and odor filters for twice the treatment in a single system.
Smaller size, lower cost and simpler to maintain compared to traditional taste & odor treatment systems.
Works over a wide pH range.
No salt or power required.
Produces no wastewater.
Not for Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg) odor . If you are looking to reduce sulfur H2S hydrogen sulfide odor please see our ICS-H
If you want to add a salt free softener to the chlorine taste and odor treatment please see out ICS-TP system
If you want to add sediment and softening to the chlorine taste and odor treatment please see out ICS-STP system
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ICS-TOK Cascadian Double Taste & Odor Filter Replacement Cartridge Kit
Dimensions: 4.5″ x 20″
Max. Capacity: 12 Months
Best Treatment Flow: 4-8 gpm
Max. Flow: 15 gpm
Max. Pressure: 90 psi
Max. Temperature: 100° F
Number of Filters: 2
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: NA (use ICS-H for Hydrogen Sulfide)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): NA
Iron & Manganese (Colored): NA
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
pH: Between 6.8 and 8.5
Sediment: None Allowed
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
Complete treatment with the Whole House Filter for chlorine taste and odor ICS-TOK is a two-step process.
ICS-TOK filters are our best taste and odor filters. They use two different activated carbon filters which together provide the best removal of the widest array of taste and odor problems. Because water passes through two specialty activated carbon filters it spends more time in contact with activated carbon which by design improves taste and odor filtration more than any other treatment system using activated carbon. The ICS-TO is not recommended as stand-alone treatment for hydrogen sulfide, rotten egg smell or for waters containing chloramine.
For assistance with your treatment system please contact us and we will be happy to help. Maximum service life is 1 year and may be less depending on your water quality and the volume of water treated.