Water Quality Test Kit – Find the right water treatment system
Thinking about getting a new water treatment system or improving an existing treatment system?
Did you know:
- There are 100’s if not 1,000’s of possible problems and combinations of problems in drinking water?
- There is no single water treatment system that treats everything that could be wrong?
- Every water treatment system has it’s “enemies“, those things in or about the water that will prevent it from working or cause it to quit working after a short time?
What’s the best way to get the right treatment and have it perform to it’s fullest?
If you said “get my water tested and choose the right equipment from a reputable manufacturer” you are right.
Does every water need to be tested prior to choosing treatment?
The short answer is no. The short answer is no. The long answer is it depends and a great deal depends upon where your water comes from.
Where does your water come from?
If your water comes from a city or other regulated source you may not need to test your water because the water is required to meet federal regulations which limits the problems your water may have. If you get a water bill your water likely falls into this category.
If your water comes from a private unregulated well it is very important you have your water tested to determine what problems need to be fixed and some of the major treatment enemies. If you get your water from a private well please purchase a WSK and allow us to test your water. We want to test your water even if you’ve had your water tested by a laboratory because we test for things typically not tested for by labs because we’re looking for enemies. If you have lab test results please include the results along with your water sample.
Want to know more? Here is a link to a great water testing blog post
FREE Water Test Details:
- Purchase our Water Quality Test Kit, fill the bottle with your water, complete included information form and return to us via mail or UPS.
- We will test the water, provide test results by email that include a recommendation for the treatment system that will work best for you.
- With your test results we will include a coupon equal to the WSK purchase price. Apply coupon at checkout when purchasing your system on the cascadianwater.com website.