Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Replacement Filter for ICS-H Sulfur Odor Filter
Item Number: ICS-HK
Whole House Water Treatment Filter For:
- Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg) Odor Reduction
- Pretreatment for PolyHalt salt free softener systems
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
The Cascadian ICS-HK is the replacement filter for the ICS-H Sulfur Odor Filter.
The Cascadian ICS-HK filter is made specifically for the Cascadian ICS-H filter system. It is designed to remove hydrogen sulfide (H2S, rotten egg) odor from your water. For the best treatment we recommend following the ICS-H with the ICS-ST or ICS-STP for filtration and taste & odor.
Sulfur odor filter system details
- Small size
- 20 times smaller than typical backwashing filter systems
- Does not take up valuable floor space - system hangs on the wall
- No power required
- Produces no waste water
- No backwash or regeneration cycles
- Save 10,000± gallons of wastewater per year
- Simple annual maintenance
- Annual filter change
- Includes drain on filter housing for clean no spill easy filter changes
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: Not for extreme levels
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): <0.3 ppm
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <0.3 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed (use ICS-IB to remove)
Organic Iron: None Allowed
pH: Between 6.5 and 8.5
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry