Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
PolyHalt Softener with Sediment and Iron Filter | Whole House
Item Number: ICS-SIP
Whole House Water Filter System For:
- Removing sediment and particles to clarify water
- Iron and manganese removal
- Hard water – white spots, hard scale buildup, gray dingy hard laundry
- Staining – red/orange, brown/black, blue/green
- Low pH
- Appliance protection
- Silica etching and pitting on glass (spots won’t come off glass surfaces)
Includes First Cartridge Filter Kit (a $453.20 value)
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
Sediment Iron Filter Salt Free Water Softener System
The Cascadian ICS-SIP Sediment Iron Filter Salt Free Water Softener System removes sediment, iron and manganese from your water then softens with PolyHalt® in a single treatment system. Treatment for iron and manganese is not the same as PolyHalt based treatment. With PolyHalt based treatment clear iron is prevented from converting to colored iron but remains in the water. The ICS-SIP actually traps and removes iron and manganese from the water.
Smaller size, lower cost and simpler to maintain compared to traditional sediment and iron filter and softener treatment systems.
Does not require oxidation (chlorine) and chlorine removal.
Works over a wide pH range.
No salt or power required.
Produces no waste water.
Includes drain on filter housing for clean no spill easy filter changes.
If you need sediment, iron and manganese filter without softening see the ICS-SI System
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hardness: Max 25 grains (427 ppm)
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): <3 ppm
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <1 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
pH: Between 7.0 and 8.5
Sediment: >5 micron
Silica: <100 ppm
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
Replacement Housing O-Ring for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$8.30 Compare
Item Number: AF-ORING45
Replacement Housing Wrench for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Systems$9.50 Compare
Item Number: AF-WRENCH45
Replacement Drain Kit for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$30.14 Compare
Item Number: AF-DRAINKIT