Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Replacement Filter for ICS-SIP PolyHalt Softener with Sediment and Iron Filter
Item Number: ICS-SIPK
Water Treatment Filter For;
- Removing sediment and particles to clarify water
- Iron and manganese staining
- Iron and manganese taste and odor
- Hard water problems – white spots and mineral deposits
- Clear iron and manganese staining – red/orange/brown and black
- Copper staining – blue/green
- Low pH/aggressive water
- Appliance protection
- Silica etching and pitting (spots won’t come off glass surfaces)
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
Sediment Iron Filter Salt Free Water Softener Replacement Kit
The Cascadian ICS-SIPK Sediment Iron Filter Salt Free Water Softener Replacement Kit for the ICS-SIP system removes sediment, iron and manganese from your water then softens with PolyHalt® in a single treatment system. Treatment for iron and manganese is not the same as PolyHalt based treatment. With PolyHalt based treatment clear iron is prevented from converting to colored iron but remains in the water. The ICS-SIP actually traps and removes iron and manganese from the water.
Smaller size, lower cost and simpler to maintain compared to traditional sediment and iron filter and softener treatment systems.
Does not require oxidation (chlorine) and chlorine removal.
Works over a wide pH range.
No salt or power required.
Produces no wastewater.
If you need a filter replacement kit for sediment, iron and manganese filter without softening see the ICS-SIK System
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Hardness: Max 25 grains (427 ppm)
Hydrocarbons: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): <6 ppm combined
Iron & Manganese (Colored): 1 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
pH: Between 7.0 and 8.5
Sediment: 5 microns
Silica: <100 ppm
Tannin: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry