Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Sediment and Iron Filter | Whole House
Item Number: ICS-SI
Whole House Water Filter System For:
- Removing sediment and particles
- Removing Iron and manganese
- Prevent red/orange and brown/black staining
- Reducing metallic taste
Includes First Cartridge Filter Kit (a $371.80 value)
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
The Cascadian ICS-SI Sediment and Iron Water Filter System
The Cascadian ICS-SI sediment and iron water filter systems filter sediment and remove, iron and manganese from your water. This is not the same as PolyHalt based iron treatment. With PolyHalt based treatment clear iron is forms an ion bond and is prevented from converting to colored iron but remains in the water. The ICS-SI actually traps and removes iron and manganese from the water. The ICS-SI is an excellent treatment for well water and anytime you want the iron actually removed.
Sediment and iron filter system details:
Compared to traditional sediment and iron filter treatment systems the ICS-SI sediment and iron filter is
- Smaller size
- Fits almost anywhere
- Lower cost to buy, ship and install
- Simpler to maintain.
Does not require oxidation, the addition of chlorine, or chlorine removal as with traditional iron filters.
Works over a wide pH range.
Eco-friendly; No salt or power required. Produces no waste water.
Includes drain on filter housing for clean no spill easy filter changes.
If you want to add PolyHalt Salt Free Softening to the ICS-SI check out the ICS-SIP.
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): <3 ppm
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <1 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
pH: Between 7.0 and 8.5
Sediment: >5 micron
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
PolyHalt Softener with Sediment and Iron Filter | Whole House$1,134.10 Compare
Item Number: ICS-SIP
Replacement Housing O-Ring for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$8.30 Compare
Item Number: AF-ORING45
Replacement Housing Wrench for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Systems$9.50 Compare
Item Number: AF-WRENCH45
Replacement Drain Kit for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$30.14 Compare
Item Number: AF-DRAINKIT