Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Replacement Filter for ICS-SI Sediment and Iron Filter
Item Number: ICS-SIK
Water Treatment Filter For;
- Removing sediment and particles to clarify water
- Iron and manganese removal
- Staining – red/orange, brown/black, blue/green
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
Sediment Iron Water Filter Combo Replacement Kit for the ICS-SI system
The Cascadian ICS-SIK Sediment Iron Water Filter Combo Replacement Kit removes Sediment, Iron and Manganese from your water. This is not the same as PolyHalt based treatment. With PolyHalt based treatment clear iron is prevented from converting to colored iron but remains in the water. The ICS-SIK actually traps and removes iron and manganese from the water.
Smaller size, lower cost and simpler to maintain compared to traditional sediment and iron filter treatment systems.
Does not require oxidation (chlorine) and chlorine removal.
Works over a wide pH range.
No salt or power required.
Produces no waste water.
If you want to add Salt Free Softening to the ICS-SI check out the ICS-SIPK.
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): <3 ppm
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <1 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
pH: Between 7.0 and 8.5
Sediment: >5 micron
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry