Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Replacement Filter for ICS-CTS05M Sediment Filter
Item Number: ICS-CTS05MK
Commercial Water Treatment Filter For:
- Replacement filter for the ICS-CTS05M sediment filter system
- Removing sediment and particles down to 5 micron
- Filtering oxidized (colored) iron and manganese
- Clarifying the water
- Protecting downstream water treatment processes
The Cascadian ICS-CTS05MK is the Replacement Filter for ICS-CTS05M Systems
This ICS-CTS05MK is designed for high capacity light commercial/industrial applications. It is very effective at removing sediment and particles to clarify your water and protect downstream equipment/processes.
- Cleaner clearer water with sediment and particles down to 5 micron removed
- Long lasting true depth filter technology
- Resistant to bacteria, will not rot or decay causing foul odors, bad taste and potentially harmful conditions
- Small size
- 20 times smaller than typical backwashing filter systems
- No power required
- Produces no waste water
- No backwash or regeneration cycles
- Save 10,000's± gallons of wastewater per year
- Simple annual maintenance
- Annual filter change
- An excellent choice as a prefilter to ultraviolet disinfection systems
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ICS-CTS05MK; Light Commercial Sediment / Particulate Replacement Cartridge Kit
Dimensions: 6″ x 32″
Max. Capacity: 250,000 Gallons or 12 months
Best Treatment Flow: NA
Max. Flow: 100 gpm
Max. Pressure: 100 psi
Max. Pressure Differential: 30 psi
Min. Temperature: 40° F
Max. Temperature: 90° F
Number of Filters: 1
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: NA
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): NA
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <3 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
Sediment: >5 micron
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
Complete water treatment with the ICS-CT05MK is a simple single-step process.
Water passes through a high capacity, high efficiency sediment filter to reduce visible sediment and particles. ICS-CTS05M K filters are specially designed to work for a longer time, remove more sediment and have a lower impact on water pressure than common filters.
For assistance with your treatment system please contact us and we will be happy to help. Maximum service life is 1 year and may be less depending on your water quality and the volume of water treated.