Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Sediment and Chlorine Filter | Whole House
Item Number: ICS-ST
Whole House Water Filter System For:
- Removing sediment and particles to clarify water
- Filtering oxidized (colored) iron and manganese
- Protecting downstream water treatment processes
- Chlorine Taste and odor
Includes First Cartridge Filter Kit (a $260.70 value)
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
Sediment and Chlorine Water Filter Combo System
The Cascadian ICS-ST Sediment Chlorine Water Filter Combo System removes Sediment from your water then improves taste and odor in a single treatment system.
Smaller size, lower cost, and simpler to maintain compared to traditional sediment and taste & odor treatment systems.
Works over a wide pH range.
No salt or power required.
Produces no wastewater.
Includes drain on filter housing for clean no spill easy filter changes.
If you are looking for chlorine reduction and softening in one system please see our ICS-TP
If you are looking to add softening to the ICS-ST please see our ICS-STP
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Chlorine: <3 ppm
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): None Allowed
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <1 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
pH: >6.8 and <8.5
Sediment: >5 micron
Tannin / Organics: NA
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
PolyHalt Softener with Sediment and Chlorine Filter$1,177.00 Compare
Item Number: ICS-STP
Replacement Filter for ICS-ST Sediment and Chlorine Filter$260.70 Compare
Item Number: ICS-STK
Replacement Housing O-Ring for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$8.30 Compare
Item Number: AF-ORING45
Replacement Housing Wrench for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Systems$9.50 Compare
Item Number: AF-WRENCH45
Replacement Drain Kit for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$30.14 Compare
Item Number: AF-DRAINKIT