Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Replacement Water Filter Fits NuvoH2O Studio
Item Number: ICS-SP0621K
Filter Sediment and Soften with 1 Cartridge
A perfect upgrade to the NuvoH2O Studio filter.
PolyHalt® Salt Free Water Softener with Sediment Filter.
Lasts 1 full year (twice as long as the NuvoH2O Studio filter).
Cartridge Filter Kit for:
- Clarifying by filtering sediment and particles down to 5 Micron
- Hard water problems – white spots and mineral deposits
- Clear iron and manganese staining – red / orange / brown and black
- Copper staining – blue / green
- Low pH / aggressive water
- Appliance protection
- Silica etching and pitting (spots won’t come off glass surfaces)
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
Compared to Nuvo
*2x Longer Life
The Cascadian Nuvo Studio Water Filter Replacement Kit is a perfect fit replacement and upgrade to NuvoH2O Studio series housings. No change to Nuvo housing required. Adds sediment filter, lasts twice as long and treats more problems.
ICS-SP0621K filters are specially designed to combine two processes into one physical filter. Water is first filtered to remove sediment then its treated with PolyHalt® using PolyCor™ technology to eliminate the need for a second filter. Treatment with PolyHalt® sequesters hardness minerals preventing them from being able to cause the problems they would if left untreated.
PolyHalt® treatment protects plumbing, fixtures, and appliances from damages caused by corrosive or low pH water. Without using salt, power or producing waste water. PolyHalt® treated water, in many ways, behaves as though the metals are not present at all. Your PolyHalt® treated water will not stain, soap scum will not form on tubs, showers, and sinks and water spots will easily clean up. PolyHalt® will also prevent blue/green staining caused by copper and etching and pitting caused by silica.
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Hardness: Max 25 grains (427 ppm)
Hydrocarbons: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): <6 ppm combined
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <1 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
pH: Between 6.0 and 8.5
Sediment: 5 microns
Silica: <100 ppm
Tannin: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “N/A” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
Replacement Water Filter Fits NuvoH2O Home$161.70 Compare
Item Number: ICS-SP1222K
Replacement Water Filter Fits NuvoH2O Manor$264.00 Compare
Item Number: ICS-SP1242K
Replacement Filter for ICS-TP PolyHalt Softener with Chlorine Filter$264.00 Compare
Item Number: ICS-TPK