Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Replacement Water Filter Fits NuvoH2O Manor
Item Number: ICS-SP1242K
Filter Sediment and Soften with 1 Cartridge
A perfect upgrade to the NuvoH2O Manor filter.
PolyHalt® Salt Free Water Softener with Sediment Filter.
Lasts 1 full year (twice as long as the NuvoH2O Manor filter).
Whole House Water Filter For;
- Clarifying by filtering sediment and particles down to 5 Micron
- Hard water problems – white spots and mineral deposits
- Clear iron and manganese staining – red/orange/brown and black
- Copper staining – blue/green
- Low pH/aggressive water
- Appliance protection
- Silica etching and pitting (spots won’t come off glass surfaces)
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
Compared to Nuvo
*2x Longer Life
If you have a NuvoH2O Manor treatment system our Nuvo Manor Water Filter Replacement Kit is a great way to get even better water. Simply install the ICS-SP1242K in your existing NuvoH2O Manor housing and enjoy better water and 1/2 the filter changes and maintenance.
Designed specifically for waters that have high hardness and also have sediment/particles problems. Additional ICS-SP1242K benefits are treatment for low pH, aggressive water conditions, silica etching & pitting and appliance protection.
- Salt free Eco-friendly treatment
- Save 30 bags of salt and 10,000 gallons of waste water per year
- Small size
- 20 times smaller than typical salt softeners
- Does not take up valuable floor space, system hangs on the wall
- Better tasting and smelling water
- PolyHalt® soft water:
- Easier cleaning and maintaining of home or business
- Brighter, whiter, softer laundry
- Soaps, shampoos, conditioners etc. will work better and you will use less
- No slippery or slimy feeling
- Low annual maintenance
- Not subject to any regulations banning or restricting salt softeners
- Can be used when your water has iron in it
- Can be used when your water's pH is below 7.0
- POE - Point of Entry treatment for whole home or business
- Chlorinated city or well water with taste & odor problems
- Hard water problems
- Low pH and aggressive waters
- Silica problems
- Appliance protection
Other Products to consider:
The ICS-TP treats for chlorine and other taste and odor problems. The ICS-TP is another great treatment upgrade to the Nuvo Manor.
ICS-SP1242K filters are specially designed to combine two processes into one physical filter. In the first step water is first filtered to remove sediment and particles. After filtration, in step two water is treated with PolyHalt® using PolyCor™ technology to eliminate the need for a second filter. Treatment with PolyHalt® sequesters hardness minerals preventing them from being able to cause the problems they would if left untreated.
Water quality problems addressed with PolyHalt® include;
- hard water spots and encrustation
- iron and manganese staining
- soap scum build up
- laundry that is grey, dingy and not soft
- silica etching and pitting
PolyHalt® treatment protects plumbing, fixtures and appliances from damages caused by corrosive or low pH water. Without using salt, power or producing waste water PolyHalt® treated water, in many ways, behaves as though the metals are not present at all. Your PolyHalt® treated water will not stain, soap scum will not form, and water spots will easily clean up. PolyHalt® will also prevent blue/green staining caused by copper and etching and pitting caused by silica.
Upgrade your NuvoH2O Manor Filter:
If you have a Nuvo Manor filter you can upgrade and enjoy better water with 1/2 the maintenance. The ICS-SP1242K is a perfect fit replacement and upgrade to Nuvo Manor series housings.
Upgrade from the Nuvo Manor and you will experience
- PolyHalt® Soft Water
- Clear water without sediment and particles
- Because the ICS-SP1242 lasts twice as long as the Nuvo Manor filter you will have 1/2 the filter changes and 1/2 the maintenance.
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameter Conditions for Operation
Hardness: Max 25 grains (427 ppm)
Hydrocarbons: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): <6 ppm combined
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <1 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
pH: Between 6.0 and 8.5
Sediment: 5 microns
Silica: <100 ppm
Tannin: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “N/A” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
SIL-LUBE O-Ring Silicon Lubricant – Single Use$3.50 Compare
Item Number: SIL-LUBE
Replacement Water Filter Fits NuvoH2O Home$161.70 Compare
Item Number: ICS-SP1222K
Replacement Water Filter Fits NuvoH2O Studio$137.50 Compare
Item Number: ICS-SP0621K
Replacement Filter for ICS-TP PolyHalt Softener with Chlorine Filter$264.00 Compare
Item Number: ICS-TPK