Multimicron Sediment Filter Replacement Kit | Whole House
Item Number: ICS-S5K
Whole House Water Filter For;
- Removing sediment and particles to clarify water
- Filtering oxidized (colored) iron and manganese
- Clarifying the water
- Protecting downstream water treatment processes such as
- Salt-based water softeners
- Ultraviolet light disinfection systems
Multimicron Sediment Filter Replacement Kit for ICS-S5 Whole House Water Filter System.
The Cascadian® Whole House Multimicron Sediment Filter Replacement Kit removes Sediment and Particles to clarify your water and protect downstream water treatment systems, appliances, and processes.
Typical application = Any water that has sediment or particles and without hard water, taste or odor problems.
- Water Treatment for whole home or business
- Long lasting depth filter technology
- Cleaner clearer water with sediment and particles down to 5 micron removed
- Small size
- 20 times smaller than typical whole home or business backwashing filter systems
- Does not take up valuable floor space – system hangs on the wall
- No power required
- Produces no waste water
- No backwash or regeneration cycles
- Save 10,000± gallons of wastewater per year
- Simple installation
- Simple annual maintenance
- Annual filter change
- Includes drain on filter housing for clean no spill easy filter changes
Other Products to consider:
To add treatment for hardness, iron and more consider the ICS-SPK.
ICS-S5K Cascadian Sediment Filter Replacement Cartridge Kit
Dimensions: 4.5″ x 20″ (fits industry standard 4.5″ x 20″ housings)
Max. Filter Life: 12 Months
Best Flow: 4-8 gpm
Max. Flow: 15 gpm
Max. Pressure: 90 psi
Max. Temperature: 100° F
Number of Filters: 1
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: None Allowed (use ICS-H to remove)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): NA
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <3 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
Sediment: >5 micron
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
ICS-S5k Whole House Water Filter Replacement Kit
Water passes through a high capacity, high efficiency multimicron sediment filter to reduce visible sediment and particles. This filter a specially designed high sediment holding capacity for long life with lower pressure drop and is not susceptible to microbiological growth.
How to change your filter
How to change your filter cartridge
How to find your system model number
~ Pam – Wholesale Distributor, Sequim, WA.
“In all honesty my customers love it, that’s why they keep coming back and getting more and why they keep recommending it to their new customers. If I could just deal with this kind of stuff all day it’d be great days.”
~ Charles – Wholesale Distributor, Port Orchard, WA.
~ Stephanie Wall – An ICS User, Entiat, WA.
“I have used a lot of filtration company’s products over the last 15 years, some were terrible, some were not so bad however; none of them have as complete of a package of products like Cascadian Water does. They can recommend EXACTLY what it will take to fix the customer’s water problems right from the start, not just throwing equipment at the problem till it is satisfactory. No matter what water I come up against I know (Cascadian Water) has a solution for it. Example ‐ SuperTrap‐UF, nobody else has anything even close to what it can do for that price range, I hope to sell many more of them.”
~ Brady Denlinger ‐ Excel Plumbing, Ellensburg, WA.
~ Anni Rychtera – An ICS User, Vernon B.C., Canada