Shop All Products
All orders over $200 ship for free!
Double Chlorine Filter | Whole House
Item Number: ICS-TO
Whole House Water Filter System For:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Two different activated carbon filters remove the most taste and odor problems possible
- NOT for Hydrogen Sulfide / Rotten Egg Odor, use ICS-H instead
Includes First Cartridge Filter Kit (a $396 value)
See More Like This
Have you tried our NEW Filter Finder?
In a few seconds, it will tell you exactly which water system is right for you!
ICS-TO Double Chlorine Taste Odor Water Filter System
The Cascadian ICS-TO Double Chlorine Taste Odor Water Filter System is our best chlorine water treatment system. It has 2 high flow chlorine filters for twice the treatment in a single system.
Smaller size, lower cost and simpler to maintain compared to traditional taste & odor treatment systems.
Works over a wide pH range.
No salt or power required.
Produces no wastewater.
Not for Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg) odor. If you are looking to reduce sulfur H2S hydrogen sulfide odor please see our ICS-H
If you want to add a salt free softener to the chlorine taste and odor treatment please see out ICS-TP system
If you want to add sediment and softening to the chlorine taste and odor treatment please see out ICS-STP system
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: NA (use ICS-H for Hydrogen Sulfide)
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): NA
Iron & Manganese (Colored): NA
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
pH: Between 6.8 and 8.5
Sediment: None Allowed
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
Replacement Filter for ICS-TO Double Chlorine Filter$396.00 Compare
Item Number: ICS-TOK
Replacement Housing O-Ring for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$8.30 Compare
Item Number: AF-ORING45
Replacement Housing Wrench for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Systems$9.50 Compare
Item Number: AF-WRENCH45
Replacement Drain Kit for 2nd Generation Point of Entry Treatment Systems$30.14 Compare
Item Number: AF-DRAINKIT