The ICS-CTS05MK Commercial Sediment Filter Replacement Kit is the refill replacement cartridge for our ICS-CTS05M sediment/particle systems. This ICS-CTS05MK is designed for high capacity light commercial/industrial applications. It is very effective at removing sediment and particles to clarify your water and protect downstream equipment/processes.
Smaller size, lower cost and simpler to maintain compared to traditional sediment filter treatment systems.
High flow rate of up to 150 gpm.
No power required.
Produces no waste water.
Long lasting depth filter technology.
ICS-CTS05MK; Light Commercial Sediment / Particulate Replacement Cartridge Kit
Dimensions: 6″ x 32″
Max. Capacity: 250,000 Gallons or 12 months
Max. Flow: 100 gpm
Max. Pressure: 100 psi
Max. Pressure Differential: 30 psi
Min. Temperature: 40° F
Max. Temperature: 90° F
Number of Filters: 1
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: NA
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): NA
Iron & Manganese (Colored): <3 ppm
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
Sediment: >5 micron
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
Complete water treatment with the ICS-CT05MK is a simple single-step process.
Water passes through a high capacity, high efficiency sediment filter to reduce visible sediment and particles. ICS-CTS05M K filters are specially designed to work for a longer time, remove more sediment and have a lower impact on water pressure than common filters.
For assistance with your treatment system please contact us and we will be happy to help. Maximum service life is 1 year and may be less depending on your water quality and the volume of water treated.