The Cascadian ICS-CTTOK is the Replacement Filter for ICS-CTTO Systems
Download and Print Specifications
The Commercial Chlorine Water Filter Replacement Kit is the refill or replacement cartridge for our ICS-CTTO chlorine water filter system. This is designed for light commercial / industrial applications.
- Chlorine reduction for better tasting and smelling water
- Small size
- 20 times smaller than typical backwashing filter systems
- No power required
- Produces no waste water
- No backwash or regeneration cycles
- Save 10,000’s± gallons of wastewater per year
- Simple annual maintenance
- Annual filter change
- Time required – approximately 15 minutes
For Complete treatment combine the ICS-CTTO with the;
ICS-CTP35 Light Commercial PolyHalt Water Softener Treatment System and/or the
ICS-CTS05M Light Commercial Sediment / Particulate Filter System
Warning in the State of California; WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Raw Water Parameters / Conditions for Operation
Bacteria: None Allowed
Chlorine: <3 ppm
Colloidal Iron: NA
Hydrocarbons, oils, or lubricants: None Allowed
Hydrogen Sulfide: NA
Iron & Manganese (Clear Only): NA
Iron & Manganese (Colored): NA
Iron Bacteria: None Allowed
Organic Iron: None Allowed
Tannin / Organics: None Allowed
Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
Notes for all ICS systems:
- DO NOT INSTALL ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “NA” the systems will not affect and is not affected by concentrations of that parameter typically found in drinking water
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “None Allowed” Remove through adequate pre-treatment
- If Raw Water Parameter Condition for Operation = “Not for extreme levels” The cartridge useful life may be shortened and require more frequent replacement.
- Extreme levels of any parameter may shorten useful cartridge life
- Stated “Max Capacity” may be reduced by overall raw water chemistry
Complete water treatment with the ICS-CTTOK is a simple single-step process.
The ICS-CTTO taste and odor Cartridge Tank filter is a specially designed activated carbon filter that improves water quality by filtering out objectionable taste and odors including those caused by chlorine. Your water will be much more pleasant to drink and cook with and to bath in. The filter is not recommended as stand-alone treatment for hydrogen sulfide, rotten egg smell or for waters containing chloramine.
Maximum service life is 1 year and may be less depending on your water quality and the volume of water treated.
How to change your filter