We’re so confident in the performance of Cascadian Next Generation Water Treatment Saltless Water Softener and Filter Systems that if you are not completely satisfied within the first 60 days from the date you bought it, you may return it for a full refund of your purchase price, less shipping and handling.
Everyone’s water quality is different, so if you’re not getting the results you expect, our experts may be able to help.
- Customer satisfaction program applies to treatment systems only. Replacement cartridge filter kits are not covered.
- Only systems that have been purchased directly from Cascadian through Cascadian’s website can be returned to Cascadian.
- Cascadian systems purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Cascadian systems may also be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty documentation included with your product or on the Cascadian web site for more information.
- To qualify for a full refund, you must email a copy of your water bill if you are on city water. If you are on a well, you must email us a copy of your water test dated before the purchase of your system. For a list of certified water testing facilities compiled by the EPA, click here.