Compare Cascadian PolyHalt® Ion Bond to NuvoH2O Citrus Softeners
When we think about Cascadian ion bond vs. NuvoH2O citrus salt free softeners the first things that come to mind are that both are:
- Pioneers in the salt free water softener market
- Cartridge based
- Simpler, smaller sized, more eco-friendly and lower cost compared to salt-based softeners
- Manufactured in the western U.S. with high quality components
- Using natural products and processes
- Softeners that don’t make the water feel slippery or slimy
- Able to reduce existing mineral deposits
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects
- Available with simple filter replacement programs
After these few items the similarities pretty much disappear.
What makes Cascadian different and Better?
- Management and marketing strategies
- Years of experience building salt-based softeners and other more traditional filters to treat some of the toughest water problems on earth
- Builds cartridge based treatment systems for to solve problems beyond hard water including;
- Hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg) odor
- UV (ultraviolet) disinfection systems
- The PolyHalt ion bond process treats many more water problems compared to citrus including;
- Treatment of red/orange and brown/black stains from iron and manganese
- Reducing blue/green staining from low pH or aggressive waters
- Providing corrosion protection for plumbing and appliances from low pH or aggressive waters
- Low pH or acidic water
- Multi purpose systems: A single PolyHalt ion bond softener filter can be had with;
- Carbon filtration for treatment of both hardness and chlorine taste and odor (see ICS-TP) or
- 5 micron filtration for reduction of sediment and particles or removal of colored iron and manganese (see ICS-SP)
- A dual housing system on a single easy to plumb bracket can have all three, softener, sediment and chlorine filtration (see ICS-STP)
- All Cascadian whole home systems have an integrated housing drain for easier and safer filter changes
- Cascadian cartridge based softener and filter systems are available for larger commercial, agricultural and industrial applications to 180 gallons per minute per system
- Ion bond filters last 2 times as long as citrus filters reducing time and money required to maintain your water treatment
- PolyHalt is certified to NSF/ANSI/CAN 60 Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects – Product function; Corrosion & Scale Control
- Does not lower the pH of water causing acid conditions which can cause problems with plumbing and appliances
Interested in improving your existing NuvoH2O treatment system?
We build PolyHalt ion bond filters that fit perfectly into NuvoH2O housings without modification.
If you are interested in a better water from a cartridge based softener that fits your existing NuvoH2O housing, lasts twice as long and requires 1/2 the maintenance we have your next filter.
Many former NuvoH2O customers have switched to PolyHalt ion bond filters and are happier than they ever were. Click Here to see a customer testimony.
What Cascadian PolyHalt filter do you need to get the best treatment ever?
Note: All these salt free ion bond softeners include 5 micron sediment filtration as an added bonus
If you have the NuvoH2O –
- “Studio” switch to the PolyHalt ICS-SP0621K softener and sediment filter in one
- “Home” switch to the PolyHalt ICS-SP1222K softener and sediment filter in one
- “Manor” switch to the PolyHalt ICS-SP1242K softener and sediment filter in one or PolyHalt ICS-TP softener and chlorine filter in one
All information has been learned via NuvoH2O directly, actual NuvoH2O customers, understanding of water treatment science and publicly available sources including websites for the two companies.